Thursday, July 22, 2010

So I forgot the majority of the second half of that dream...

But on the other hand I did happen to write down what happened in my dream on the night of Monday, July19th...

I found myself in a marvelous castle with beautiful architecture. The castle was mine to defend, I was part of a select group of elite medieval militia. Our group was formed of only men as the proprietor of the castle was very masculinist, oh yes. If there are feminists, my dream can totally have masculinists. Regardless, to the owner of this castle women were worthless. They weren't just objects... they were floorboards. The halls of this castle were lined with two rows of girls, one row facing one way, the other facing the other. Obviously, the way they faced affected the way traffic was to flow.

There was this one girl in the floorboards I found particularly beautiful and every time I walked over her I would drop to the floor, kiss her forehead, and tell her I was going to save her from this place. I told her just how beautiful she was, that she deserved a better life, that she wasn't like all the rest of the floorboards, she could have a future if only she got out of here. Naturally, she thought I was incredibly creepy. Little did she realize she had magical properties.

The siren goes off! It's time for battle! Our army heads out to the courtyard, where a group of horsemen, demons, minotaurs, and goblins await with a large wall. Their plan was to crush us alive in between this wall and the walls of the castle. Our archers fired many arrows that formed a line across the center of the courtyard. Our jousters launched their spears along this line. Every man with a sword ran forward and held the line. The enemy pushed their wall forward and when it hit our arrows, spears, and swords time froze. Yes, time froze and someone rolled a giant twenty sided die. The enemy rolled a 1, and our army rolled a 20. Time started up again and the enemy was launched into the air! Within moments every airborne creature was skewered.

In celebration the King gave me VIP tickets to the Three Days Grace concert and I was oh so excited! I knew exactly who I was going to take with me. Floorboard girl. In a few dream hours, which in reality are only seconds, we find ourselves there. But what's this? The lead sings has been doing far too many drugs and burned his lips. They tried to fix them with plastic surgery and failed horribly. He had a horrible dead-green complexion, all of his pores had become stretched, his lips sagged and flapped with every movement of his jaw. Honestly, this was probably the worst VIP concert in the world. We were sitting on wooden bleaches, the stage was merely a camping table/bench, and nobody was playing an instrument.

Floorboard girl and I decided it would be best to leave this place, so we went over to my friend's apartment. The three of us sat on the couch watching The Little Mermaid, when all of a sudden the girl made a proclamation. "Whoever sports my magical fedora will have any and every wish of theirs granted." My friend, being completely content with his life, passed me the hat. He smiled at me and left the room.

*Wish* *Wish* Wish*


Much later on in the dream my friend's sister stole the fedora and used the material to make a magic wand. When I found out I tried to no avail to get this wand back. She would run around the house wishing obstacles into my path and wishing me further and further away until finally, finally I grabbed the wand... We ended up snapping it in two and she died somehow and I became my friend's new little sister. Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment