Thursday, July 15, 2010

It was Lucas, Mommy! It was Lucas!

On the night of Friday, January 22, 2010 at 1:09pm, Blues had a dream...


A time not so far from now, a group of adults were playing an innocent game of tag. Possibly involving lasers. Running through a field, hiding behind houses, and climbing telephone poles.
These ADULTS were none other than Josh, Dan, Wes, Darcey, and I suppose there was a teenager who wasn't 18 yet, Corey.

A young boy, RJ, ran after the boys trying to join their game. In a last ditch effort to ditch the boy Josh beat the shit out of him. He grabbed the boy by the front of his shirt and sucker punched him a many good times. The boy dropped and started to scream for his mother. When she got there she demanded to know who had done this to her boy. RJ said "Lucas, Lucas did it!"

Lucas (the young boy who just appeared) dropped his jaw. "What?! I didn't do anything! It was..." but his sentence was cut short by a bullet to the face. A bullet that came from the revolver. A revolver that was fired by RJ's mom.

OH SHIT was the general consensus, and we all booked shit to the Scarecrows. After all of us had hopped onto the scarecrows backs they grew wings. Not just the regular kind of wings. Devil/demon wings! ...And they flew us all the way to Victoria's house party.

When we got there Josh found out that his younger cousins were playing Wii in the basement and that they had thrown the remote through Victoria's television. Needless to say they suffered the same fate as RJ. When Josh's aunt arrived the younger cousins said that it was Darcey!

Darcey pulled a Darcey and ripped off the front door of the house, screaming like a banshee. I would have said Hulk, but that would imply that he had a masculine voice. Anywho, the police showed up almost immediately to warrant an arrest. I grabbed the urn from the mantlepiece and removed the lid... "Oh spirit of Victoria Stephens' dead relative, send me back an hour in time!" and I closed my eyes and blew the ashes all over the living room.

I open my eyes to find that I'm not an hour back in my life, I'm an hour back in time in exactly the same place. Brandon was getting yelled at by madame Lag. so I threw the empty urn at her. A jump high five was in order and it was served. Booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment