Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sneaky Sneaky Jutsu

On the night of Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 11:58am, Blues had a few dreams...

This weird dream where I was in a ninja battle against some guy with a huge cast around his arm. Turns out it was part of a spell and when he completed his devil chant it turned into some hell cannon. At some point I ended up making a deal with the devil so that I could have one too. I was about to kill the other ninja guy when we both lost our powers. we had a giant brawl with our casts. At one point i hid behind a doorway for the Sneaky Sneaky Jutsu, but I used the wrong arm and couldn't lift it high enough to punch him, though he was frozen with surprise. Then we fell into a very dirty indoor pool. There was an intense struggle and people jumped in to save us. We all died.

I also had a dream that my Circa shoes unzipped from the sides and turned into boots, unzipped from the sides and turned into nike sandals, and unzipped from the sides to turn into Simpsons slippers. I also dreamed that they had an attachment for a powerful fan, and that I was wearing the first pair of flying shoes. It was super mega awesome obviously. So I flew all the way to Thunder Bay. Dan thought they were cool so I tried to lend them to him. The shoes chose me, and exploded when he tried them on. God damnit Dan.

I was trying to get my Tiburon fixed at the mechanic I bought it off of. I was walking down that abandoned highway trying to phone him, with really shitty service. I walked all the way until the highway ended when he finally picked up. He says, hello friend, ah yes, we will have your car fixed very well, in 8 days Sunday, tomorrow is Saturday yes. So Tomorrow we fix her. I went back to his shop 8 days later (or rather after my long long walk) to find my car sitting out front. The shop had become rundown, and moss grew all over the walls. The junkyard next door was a small grassy clearing with one tree. I walked towards the tree to find a man slicing a dog open sideways, growling and laughing. I turned to run to my car, where I noticed a van parked next to it with a laughing evil lady. I get to the door and fumble with the keys when the dog returns to life and starts running and howling to summon the dogs of hell. I get inside my car and try to start it when the man who was kneeling under the tree jumps on the hood of my car and starts smashing my windshield! START CAR START! GO!!!!!!
My alarm goes of at full volume *Castlevania 3 beginning theme*

No comments:

Post a Comment