Thursday, July 15, 2010

I had a waking dream. Please tell me ghosts aren't real.

Let the record state that every time I sleep at Kristina's, once I'm the only one in the house I have horrible nightmares...

On the morning of Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 7:19am, Blues had a waking dream...


At the family reunion my cousin Wyatt asks me to fill the pool, so I pull on the lever and it opens the garage!
My aunty gets mad at me about this and kicks everyone out of the house. Max and I go to ask my Uncle how to fill the pool when he keels over and dies! I catch him half way and let him down to the ground easy. As I start to mourn he sits up a bit and looks at me, lets out a smile and says "You'd be good with dead people!" But before I can celebrate his lack of being dead, a group of farmers shows up and guns down my family. "Sorry," they say "We thought you were elk."

As I run off into the woods crying, I come across the bonfire. All my friends are getting drunk, and partying it up in the camper and on the trampoline. But oh no! The fire is dying! Where is all the firewood? About 10km away down the gravel road. Lets take my mom's car and see what we can do.
Drunk driving down a gravel road for firewood? I think so, being the life-concious passenger I am. Wesley almost immediately crashes the car in a ditch where it turns upside down in a snowbank. I think at this point the farmers came back and killed everyone here too. "Sorry," they say "We thought you were elk."

I wake up. Like I'm actually awake at this point. THOUGH. Somehow, even though I'm awake, I can't move my body. At all. I suddenly realize that I'm all too familiar with how this usually plays out... Face down in the pillow, I open my eyes and see the room as if I were face up. I'm awake, aware that I'm laying face down on the pillow, why am I dreaming and unable to move? Why can I see the room? These questions won't matter for long.

I hear the footsteps in the hallway. I hear the knives scraping against each other. The door opens and in walks the somewhat familiar figure, though this time it's more burglar-esque. Before I can remember to not look it in the eyes, it raises it's head and I look into those dark abysses. They fill with noticible rage and the figure goes rabid. Erratically sprints over to the bed and starts going savage. Slashes my clothes with its messed up talon fingers. Stabs me with knives. Pummels me. Then something I wasn't expecting happens. It picks me up and throws me about the room, smashing me into walls, pushing me to the ground and stomping me. As I'm getting killed by this nut, I lay in bed unable to move trying to wake up my body. Screaming quietly. I want the world to hear me. I want someone to wake me up.
All I have is my own voice. And before the strange humanoid mugger creature can slash my throat...
My voice reaches my ears and I violently wake up my body. Thrashing and screaming. I hate when this happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment