Thursday, July 15, 2010

ONCE. I had a dream that didn't make any f**king sense.

On the night of Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 7:19am, Blues had a dream...


So I'm driving my mom's car through a blizzard, and the roads are pretty much made of ice. There's got to be a good reason for this right? Of course there is. I'm driving to Jules' house to let him know I texted him. A couple 360s and a few "almosthittheditch"s later and there I am. 365 Days Street. Where does Jules live? In Yearsvill probably. Anywho, he comes out of his house and says we need to go to safeway. I text Dan to let him know we can play Left for Dead 2 in about 2 hours when I get home.

When I look up, to my surprise, I find that a plane has crashed into Jules' house destroying it. 0_o
The plane was somewhat broken in half and ablaze, so naturally my instincts lead me to walking inside the wreckage. Every now and then a large blast of fire would shoot forth from the cockpit's closed door, though ducking behind the seats was enough to avoid these. I was trying to make my way to the door, when suddenly my dream was similar to Dead Space in no gravity areas. I was jumping into the walls, ceiling, and back to the floor to avoid being shot by the Airplane Personnel & Flight attendants... who happened to be wearing fireproof hazmat suits. Go figure.

Naturally I'm pro enough that I got them to shoot each other by jumping inbetween them. Booyah.
My reward is the door. I open it to find that I'm at a public pool better than the one at West Ed and I walk through the front corridor. I find stalls where people stand and smoke cigarettes indoors though it turns out the stalls are showers... I go into the actual pool area and play on some waterslides for a bit. I jump from one slide to another and the Staff decide that I'm too rowdy and kick me out. So I go for a swim in a nearby hotel pool only to find that my front crawl is very messy. I apoligize to the soaked patrons and take a look at what this place has to offer in the way of waterslides. Well, it's a winter ice slide without the ice... And some toboggans.

I leave to go to work, when I realize I can't work tonight! I have to play a show at the old folks home! I call my supervisor who tells me that I HAVE to work tonight because it's just us dealing with the refusals! Oh snap. Refusal cases. I hop on my vespa and hope for the besta. TURNS out I TURNED the wrong way onto a one way street! Why do these things always happen to me? We'll worry about that later, right now I'm getting a helmet from Zach Braff. He briefly tells me, Go forth you have a helmet! Nothing can hold you back from your dreams! How... odd.

I get to the old folks home just in time for Karaoke. The old crone is singing her favorite song from the 60's, I think it was something like "One day you'll be old and live in a retirement home" No. Haha, that wasn't it. But there was some point where the old bat sang with all her heart and let loose a raspy scream "YEAAAAAAAAH!" Pfft. Elderly. I suppose it's more interesting that while this was going on I was dancing like J.T. to entertain the old folk. YES. I WAS BRINGING SEXY BACK.

The old woman starts crying about her long lost love when guess who shoes up? Her long lost love! It's Sailor Tom, and he looks exactly like you'd imagine a sailor would. Because you imagined him! (that's what everyone in my dream told me, though at the time I thought they were insane) He thanks Rodna for singing their song and they have a wonderful moment. Tom looked like a 6.5 tall wideset Sailor with cartoon like coloration, and a strange moustache that looked more like upside down furry bags under his eyes. I went out back to the Marina to find that Sailor Ezeikial had thrown my touque in the water. But when did he get it? Well Zach Braff was dead in the water, and I passed it off to him when he gave me the helmet. Uh oh.

No worries, Dumbledore reaches into the water and pulls out a yellow touque with black stripes and explains that magic turns green yellow. He then gives me my touque while Ezeikial lets out an old fashioned "Curses!" I get on a boat and sail all the way to calculus class, where everbody appreciates my lack of standing out. Wow look at that kid! He's dressed so normally and doesn't stand out.
It's been a good day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment