Thursday, July 15, 2010

When I stepped out, the car was on blocks, when I stepped out.

On the night of Friday, December 11, 2009 at 8:07am, Blues had a dream...

So I'm supposed to drive to some kids house on Spence street because he's going to buy my Xbox, and I get to drive my friend's mom's Nissan Altima to get there. Once I get there they drag me inside and try to kick the shit out of me. After being thrown into the cupboards I open them, grab some plates and start smashing plates on people's heads. This slows them down a bit and gives me time to make it over to the knife rack. I grab the youngest of the muggers (?) and hold a knife to his hand over their cutting block. "You try anything, and he loses his fingers." Naturally their first reaction is to charge me, so I lop off the top half of his hand and whip the knife into his brother's chest. 0_0 The other brother says dude we're cool just step off. So I start heading for the door when I head him running up behind me. I turn and slit his throat and go outside, only to find that my car has been disassembled and is now a wagon/scooter with a lawnmower engine. I walk across the street to this guy's yard to find a lawnmower with a Nissan engine and HUGE tires. WTF? I pull out my cellphone and apologize to my friend's mom and start walking to Wesley's house. When I get there I find out that my mom's ex boyfriend is throwing a slumber party and all of his drunk friends are there. So I go over to Kristina's house, to find out that she's going to be spending a night at the Radisson Hotel with my University Math Professor Dr.O . Uh, sure? So I hop on a double decker bus, start talking to some people, you know? Next thing I know the seats turn into really tall NBA basketball players, and we're heading for a tunnel! (In Winnipeg? I know, it gets weirder) So I'm sitting on some basketball player's shoulders, ducking out of the way of support beams and almost falling off, while he's running to the box office. Yeah, the box office. After what seemed like half an hour and a gunfight (I had to shoot out the other guy's knees), we finally arrived. Though guess what? The ticket sales booth was 12 feet off the ground, I had to buy my tickets sitting on some guy's shoulders! Tickets to what? TO THE HOTEL of course. So I head on up to the hotel to find out that my Prof. was already in bed and Kristina wasn't there. She was in the attic hiding from the zombies. Did I mention this was all going on during a zombie invasion? Yeah. Sorry. There was some kind of segway from the original story where I was shoving zombies around trying to get somewhere, busting skulls and all that, and then I get to the old house where Kristina was hiding from zombies. So I head on upstairs and Kristina is sitting next to the alarm clock. She spots me and says, you know you have to wake up at 7:30 right? And I wake up, at 7:30....

No comments:

Post a Comment