Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fragmented dreams

For starters, something tells me there's more to this dream that I forgot to document when I woke up.

On an early eve Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 7:36pm, Blues had a dream...


I'm at EB games and I happen to find the first 6 Mega Man games for NES, in golden cartridges. I don't know about you guys but I happen to consider this a good find.
Especially for the $12 they were asking per game. But alas, I don't exactly need all 6, I have some of them already. But which? Lets ask M.Fontaine!

He suggests that I just buy them all considering that I have so much cash to spare. So I do, as well as all the videogames in the store. I also buy the first round of coffee for everyone in the building! It just so happens that this EB games is also a family run restaurant. But oh no! I misplaced my wallet. The shopkeep is very upset with me and turns nearly everyone in the building into zombies and sends her assistant to kill me and Dan.

Dan has this great idea to take cover in my auntie Laura's house so that while we run away from zombies we can sneak food from the counter-tops and fridge. Seems innocent enough. The assistant is chasing us through the house, throwing molotovs all over the place and brandishing a Masamune. A considerable amount of walls are destroyed and we take refuge in the basement, only to discover that the kid's playroom is a secret military base... or something to that effect. I hack into their MacBook Pro (obviously the computer of choice for an underground/undercover military base) and I try to find out how to kill the monster. Dan contacts me through my headset and says that he's been cornered by the assistant and to head upstairs. Then the house collapses from the flames and we all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment